Thread: Music
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 02:17 AM
Pro-Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Lee
I don't think I have any small enough files to put on here, but I listen to Show Tunes, when I'm not listening to Classical. If I ever get tired of musicals, though, I usually listen to country. But that's hardly ever.

Possibly my favorite musical of all time, is Sunset Boulevard (created by Andrew Lloyd Webber...it's actually a remake of the movie Sunset Boulevard, by Billy Wilder). But only the London Cast version...with Patty LuPone, who, by the way, is an AWESOME singer!!! She was also the first person to play Eva Perron in Evita, also by Webber.

You can zip the files to make them small enough. Fabrizio said he made it so we can attach files up to 10MB, I haven't been able to attach anything over 3MB though. I used to listen to country music ALL the time! I loved it!!! Then I woke up and realized that those songs were putting thoughts and images in my head that didn't need to be there and they were promoting things that I don't agree with. So I stopped listening to all country and just stick with Christian, not the "Christian rock" or anything like that but the good old songs that really glorify God. Since I stopped listening to country music my relationship with my Lord and my family has GREATLY improved!!!!!!!!!!!