Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Instruments > Cello
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Looking for help on Haendel Sonatas.

Hi list!.

It is my first post here and I am like a visitor, as I do not study or play the cello. But let me explain:

I study the flute (my fourth year of private lessons) and right now I am working on some of Haendel sonatas for flute an Basso continuo.

In order to advance and enjoy these wonderful pieces still more deeply, I feel I need to play with the Basso continuo.

I wonder if any of you, cello students or players could make a quick recording of the B.C part of one sonata. If I could choose, I would rather have the HWV 359b (Op 1, Nr 1b) in E minor. But others could also be OK, such as the Hallenser Sonata I or II.

If necessary, I could provide copy of the scores by private email.

I understand that this could take considerable time and effort, unless somebody have this already made. If required, I could pay for this job a reasonable amount.

I have checked with music minus one (only source I know of) but they are not in their catalog.

I await your answers with the highest interest and hope.