Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Violin and Piano Accompaniment Music

I wanted to see if virtual sheet music would be able to add the Baal Shem suites for violin and piano by Earnest Bloch to its collecion. I have recently seen a video performance of Nigun, the second piece in the suite. I thought that the music was very beautiful. It sounds like a challenging but cool piece to learn.

Also, a few years ago I sat as an audience member on performances for a violin competition and heard Albumblatt for violin and piano by Wagner. I thought the music was beautiful as well, but I've had trouble finding the sheet music. Could this be added to the virtual sheet music's collection as well?