Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Composers > other composers...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 02-20-2008, 05:39 AM
Junior Registered User

Default About Granados

Hi Frabrizio

At first, i would like to congratulate you for this fantastic site that Virtual Sheet Music is !!! This my very first source of sheet music online, and the numbers of titles is incredible !! Some that i dont find nowhere else are here !!

Well , as a amateur pianist ( and sometimes violist), and a big lover of spanish classical music, I would like to suggest for you to publish some of the piano music of the composer Enrique Granados, like Goyescas, 12 Danzas Españolas and some others beautifull compositions. Thats it =)

Thank you very much
Old 02-21-2008, 03:37 PM
CEO

Dear Igor,
thank you very much for your kind posting. I am very glad to know you like Virtual Sheet Music and are enjoying it.

Of course, we will consider to publish your suggested titles, we will do our best to make them available as soon as possible.

Please, feel always free to contact me with any questions or ideas you may have, I will be glad to hear from you.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Old 01-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Junior Registered User

He was a Spanish Catalan pianist and composer of classical music. His music is in a uniquely Spanish style and, as such, representative of musical nationalism. Enrique Granados was also a talented painter in the style of Francisco Goya.