Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Instruments > Voice
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Expert Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADG + cetera
I'm afraid I can't record...

"Can't" as in the answer no, unable on the computer, or refuse to hear yourself? (I can understand that last one)

Last edited by Pianist : 07-15-2006 at 01:14 AM. Reason: change wording and pucuation
Old 07-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Senior Registered User

A combination of these three. Anyway, I can't record on my computer, I have no microphone.
Old 07-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Senior Registered User

Send a message via MSN to EADG + cetera

OK, it wasn't estrelleta who posted last, it was me, I was logged on with her account. (Estrelleta, what about logging off now and then? )
Old 07-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Senior Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADG + cetera
OK, it wasn't estrelleta who posted last, it was me, I was logged on with her account. (Estrelleta, what about logging off now and then? )

if i did, I wouldn't be able to get back on cause i can't remember my password!! I tend to forget passwords that i don't use every day...
Old 07-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Junior Registered User

singing is good since you can do it anytime, even entertain yourself with singing when you are bored
let me ask you, can you play your guitar or drums while taking a shower? LOL but surely you can sing! also, good singers are the ones that become chic magnets lol, though chics also love guitarists bassists and drummers that are hot LOL
Old 09-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Junior Registered User

I miss singing in a band. I was never a fan of being on stage as I hate attention (not great combo for a lead singer) but in the rehearsal room when it was just me and my band mates I would loose all inhibitions and go all out. I used to love that feeling especially in free form jams.

I did try pretty hard to enjoy playing live to an audience. The thing was I wasn't all that bothered about people watching and the bigger the crowd the more relaxed I was but... I just did not enjoy it. Well not in the same way as just making music with my bandmates. Sad or what?
Old 04-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Junior Registered User

I found this forum really very well due to his awesome information which is much informative for the related persons but I think most of the people who are unaware from these facts of forums are till to date didn’t believe on the forum information and leave their worst comments, which is not the better.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Junior Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLife
Looks Like I'm the first to post in the Voice Forum, Cool! Well as the first guy here let me just say that singing is king ! Anyone else out there?

Super Like!!! There should be a "Thumbs Up" button here!
________
Thumbs up for these!
cheap flat screen tv,
1080p lcd tv and
32 flat screen tv

Last edited by joserichosausal : 05-14-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Junior Registered User

Singing is best. Singing is an art of mind and soul. The advantage of singing is that it is a very good and fun hobby.