Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Support and Feedback > Support and Assistance
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 10-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Multiple Instruments

Is there a way to search for multiple instrument combinations, such as violin and cello duets, rather than having to look through all violin music or cello music?
Old 10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
CEO

Of course, just use our internal search engine: type "violin cello duet" to display all the violin and cello duets for example.

You can also use the Advanced Search for your purposes.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me again.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Old 06-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Junior Registered User

Nice tip sir Fabrizio! I have been having this problem before where I almost end up sending a message to the admin and complain about this issue. At first I thought it was a bug / glitch. I then realize that there is got to be a way in resolving this issue then I started typing the keywords as suggested below by sir Fabrizio. And oh I forgot that almost every website/forums that has advanced search answers it all for me!
Old 07-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Junior Registered User

multiple instruments on different MIDI channels in Logic is easy, and it does not require you to ever open the environment! It also allows you to record different controller keyboards on different software instrument or external MIDI tracks.I would say x times as hard as learning one, where x = number of instruments times 2, +1 for every instrument over 2.

so...

2 instruments, 4 times as hard.
3 instruments, 7 times as hard.
4 instruments, 10 times as hard.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Junior Registered User

I also have a "you are no supposed to be here" redirection page for any directory that I don't want people have FTP-like HTTP access... once, I accidentally discovered a friend's resume/CV in one of his sub-directories. I think any directory without index.html or index.php automatically have get an FTP-like html interface (if you know what I'm talking about)... like /images/ directories, which I believe most websites will have. A bit of a side-question... is there a technically correct or easier way of preventing such "unauthorized" access to these directories? I can't quite figure out a way with permissions, since for most of those directories, you'll need to set it readable by public for them to access the contents (e.g. images, javascript, etc).