Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 01-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Ipad App with Air Turn

Just started using the VS iPad add with Air Turn. After you get things setteled it is wonderful. Have some difficulty getting everything to work. Either the VS web site complains I am not logged in, or the Blue Tooth is not connecting, or everything looks fine but the pages won't turn.

I have not yet been able to just turn the thing on and play. But when things are right, reading from the iPad with the foot pedal control is amazing.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Thanks for your message.

We can offer you some support for AirTurn... I need to know the following info:

1. Have you been able to make it work at least once?

2. Is AirTurn paired via bluetooth with your iPad?

If the answer to the second question is yes, you can try to force-quit our application and restart it while AirTurn is on and connected (to force-quit an application: push the button twice until the open application appears, tap on the red minus sign next to our application to force-quit it).

Please let me know.
http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com
Old 02-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Almost works

I wrote a respone to this thread detailing my issues with the Air Turn. Like the Air Turn and VSM app, the software is unreliable. My message was not logged into the forum and is lost. Of course from your POV it was user error.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Now with a little more experience

After a couple of weeks with the Air Turn, I am finding out that the any problems with connectivity is more of an iPad issue rather than the Air Turn itself.

Once you have the VSM app engaged with the Air Turn, it works amazingly well. I can now read from multi line scores while playing with no concern of pages at all!

The Air Turn connectivity problem occurs if I use another iPad app, especially if video streaming is involved. The steps I have to take to get back to full Air Turn function depends on the other app.

It seems that there is competition for memory key locations within the iPad itself. I can always get the Air Turn back to full function. Just never sure how I do it.

If I leave the VSM iPad app alone, it always works perfectly. No matter how many times I return to it. This app/hardware combination is truly a wonderful thing. It would be hard to give it up.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Administrator

Thank you so much for this feedback. We will be sure to address all these issues in our next version.
http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com
Old 10-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Junior Registered User

Like the Air Turn and VSM app.