Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 01-21-2006, 04:56 AM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
No. I just put a zipper in upside down! Thank God for wire cutters

Ha Ha gotta love it
Old 01-21-2006, 05:48 AM
Zealot Registered User

I'm so sad, jee. I threw in a cleverly placed, but obviously pointless, reference to the Tick, and you didn't jump on it. So, either you haven't seen the Tick (and you should go rent it (the animated series)) or you don't like it (which would make me sad). We synced so well on Monty Python and Young Frankenstein...... you left me hanging on the Tick reference..... man.....

Old 01-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinViolin
I'm so sad, jee. I threw in a cleverly placed, but obviously pointless, reference to the Tick, and you didn't jump on it. So, either you haven't seen the Tick (and you should go rent it (the animated series)) or you don't like it (which would make me sad). We synced so well on Monty Python and Young Frankenstein...... you left me hanging on the Tick reference..... man.....

Look it up in Wikipedia!
Old 01-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Zealot Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen 500
Look it up in Wikipedia!

Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Tick: I am mighty. I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon. As warm as bathwater. We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming. The boots of evil were made for walkin'. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry. Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?
Old 01-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinViolin
Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Tick: I am mighty. I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon. As warm as bathwater. We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming. The boots of evil were made for walkin'. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry. Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?

Sorry AV I was focused on Smileys issue.
I remember the Tick but I didn't see that much of it. Are you talking about the cartoon? I think there was a movie wasn't there?
Old 01-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Zealot Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
Sorry AV I was focused on Smileys issue.
I remember the Tick but I didn't see that much of it. Are you talking about the cartoon? I think there was a movie wasn't there?

There was a live action series that lasted only a short while (less than a season) with Patrick Warburton in the lead. The animated series is the good one, though.

And to tie this all back into music..... I'm watching Last of the Mohicans as I type this. Anyone else a fan of the score for this? I really like the soundtrack. I may have to get it off iTunes. I haven't seen this movie in years. Randy Edelman wrote it, I believe?