Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1101  
Old 01-21-2006, 04:56 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
No. I just put a zipper in upside down! Thank God for wire cutters



Ha Ha gotta love it
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 01-21-2006, 05:48 AM
AustinViolin's Avatar
AustinViolin AustinViolin is offline
Zealot Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 592
Default

I'm so sad, jee. I threw in a cleverly placed, but obviously pointless, reference to the Tick, and you didn't jump on it. So, either you haven't seen the Tick (and you should go rent it (the animated series)) or you don't like it (which would make me sad). We synced so well on Monty Python and Young Frankenstein...... you left me hanging on the Tick reference..... man.....

Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 01-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinViolin
I'm so sad, jee. I threw in a cleverly placed, but obviously pointless, reference to the Tick, and you didn't jump on it. So, either you haven't seen the Tick (and you should go rent it (the animated series)) or you don't like it (which would make me sad). We synced so well on Monty Python and Young Frankenstein...... you left me hanging on the Tick reference..... man.....




Look it up in Wikipedia!
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 01-21-2006, 06:07 AM
AustinViolin's Avatar
AustinViolin AustinViolin is offline
Zealot Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen 500
Look it up in Wikipedia!


Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Tick: I am mighty. I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon. As warm as bathwater. We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming. The boots of evil were made for walkin'. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry. Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 01-21-2006, 06:48 AM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinViolin
Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Tick: I am mighty. I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon. As warm as bathwater. We are superheroes, men, we don't have time to be charming. The boots of evil were made for walkin'. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys. Not captains of industry. Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich. No toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?

Sorry AV I was focused on Smileys issue.
I remember the Tick but I didn't see that much of it. Are you talking about the cartoon? I think there was a movie wasn't there?
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 01-21-2006, 07:04 AM
AustinViolin's Avatar
AustinViolin AustinViolin is offline
Zealot Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
Sorry AV I was focused on Smileys issue.
I remember the Tick but I didn't see that much of it. Are you talking about the cartoon? I think there was a movie wasn't there?


There was a live action series that lasted only a short while (less than a season) with Patrick Warburton in the lead. The animated series is the good one, though.

And to tie this all back into music..... I'm watching Last of the Mohicans as I type this. Anyone else a fan of the score for this? I really like the soundtrack. I may have to get it off iTunes. I haven't seen this movie in years. Randy Edelman wrote it, I believe?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 word game Arilese Service Improvements Requests 14 04-02-2006 08:04 PM
Word Association Game! Queen 500 More About Classical Music... 315 12-23-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:50 AM.