Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > News and Announcements
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 05-22-2006, 06:48 PM
VSM Administration

Default New Control Panel for Members

Starting today a new Control Panel is available for Members. It has been completely redesigned and here are the new available features:

1. The expiration date of the Membership is now easily displayed and, in case it is expired, Members can renew directly from their Control Panel.

2. A new "Download History" button allows Members to easily view and retrieve previously downloaded items.

3. A new "Update Your Profile" button allows Members to update their personal information such as username, password and e-mail address. They can also subscribe or unsubscribe to our Mailing List with just a click.

4. A new "Contact Us Quickly" button allows Members to contact us very easily from their Control Panel (no more e-mail and username are necessary, Members can just type their message then submit it to our attention). As always, inquiries received from the Members' Control Panel are answered within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

5. The new Control Panel can be accessed by expired Members too. They can update their profile and view their download history, but they can't retrieve items automatically and contact us through the "Contact Us Quickly" form. They can, of course, renew their Membership by just following the instructions on their Control Panel or contact us from the regular Contact Us page.

Members are very welcome to discover the new exciting features by starting from their Control Panel page:

http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com/cg...access/login.pl

For any questions, as always, please don't hesitate to contact us at:

virtual@virtualsheetmusic.com

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Old 10-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Junior Registered User

Default How can I make my first post?

I am a newbie in this forum..How can I post my own topic?