Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Composers > other composers...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
Yeah alright ummm.... I think thats just to keep the player in an easier bow movement pattern, but they sometimes get annoying. Yeah 2nds are possible, but I don't like them. Btw go to the 'Compositions Per Request' thread and see what you think of the two pieces I put up there.

k. Did you see where I posted mine? It's part of my musical (actually it's the theme) Tell me what you think of it...that's what I'm in the process of writing right now. I'm turning it into a trio for a contest I'm gonna try to enter. Tell me if it's worth the trouble...I'll go to yours in a minute. *still finishing up some music*
Old 07-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

No I didn't see it I'll look for it though.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Mentor Registered User

Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

There. I finally got it to post...I was having problems with it.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:48 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

Yeah it showed up I didnt' download it, because I already have it on my comp. from the email, but hey it worked.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:02 AM
Mentor Registered User

Yeah, at least it worked. I have two other pieces from the musical, if you want me to post them on here, too, so you can have a look at them.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:07 AM
Zealot Registered User

Hey if you want to than go right ahead and I'll hear them tomorrow, when I'm focused again, right now my head is spinning in about 9 different directions (at least thats what it feels like). But yeah I'd be happy to hear them who ever said that composers don't get along? (I don't know thats why I'm asking).
Old 07-19-2005, 06:12 AM
Mentor Registered User

I've never heard that composers don't get along...did someone actually say that? Oh, but here they are. I think I did that right. *still getting used to having to create a whole new file just to post something*
Attached Files
File Type: zip Ballad theme from Trapped.zip (34.5 KB, 391 views)
File Type: zip Caught in Memory.zip (43.2 KB, 381 views)
Old 07-19-2005, 06:15 AM
Zealot Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccologurl156
I've never heard that composers don't get along...did someone actually say that? Oh, but here they are. I think I did that right. *still getting used to having to create a whole new file just to post something*

As far as I know no ones ever said that, I just wanted to see if someone would stop and say, "wait a second, composers get along, what is he talking about." I guess it worked. I am a punk, don't you think, always making people second guess what I just said.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:19 AM
Mentor Registered User

lol, well that worked out for you...I'm gullible. If someone told me there was a monster on the roof, I'd go around the house looking for it. (Don't ask...long story).

Wait...so nobody's ever said that before? I'm gonna have to go ask people if they've ever heard anyone say composers don't get along. Just to see if they have. lol, I think the blondeness finally hit me. Good thing it's at 1:00 in the morning this time.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:22 AM
Zealot Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccologurl156
lol, well that worked out for you...I'm gullible. If someone told me there was a monster on the roof, I'd go around the house looking for it. (Don't ask...long story).

Oh I have enough time to hear it, I'm sure if it was just accidentally sent to my email then I would have no qualms about reading that story, besides we just got through laughing at my brothers friend, who was in town this weekend he lives in Oregon, but his fiances gma passed away and so they were down here.