Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007
Default Compositions Per Request

If you want a new composition in a particular style for particular instuments I am looking to write away. I would like to compose for different combinations of instruments if you need a mood conveyed, I can do that. Yeah anything you need written I can pretty much do just send me an e-mail and I will work my butt off for you. Besides its summer I don't have a job, car, or really life, what else is a lazy 16 year old to do sleep? I'm too active for that.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Expert Registered User

I was considering finding an online music service that might be willing to pay me for what I'm good at, but I reconsidered when I found that H&H Music Store was impressed with everything that I knew, and I'm only 15! If you know the ins and outs of the instruments, there is a chance that a local music store will hire you (you're a year older than I, which also helps just a little!).
I know you're not looking for money, but it does help pay for saturday courses or summer programs!
Old 07-09-2005, 03:12 PM
CEO

What is your knowledge and specialization guys? What would you like to do? I'm just curious...

Sincerely,
Old 07-10-2005, 06:38 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

I am mainly interested in Jazz and Classical music. The reason I decided to put this one out there was just in case anyone wanted something brand new for free! And I feel that my composing abilities would allow me to write what someone needed. I would like to be a composer, but I would also like to teach music at a public school (pref. a High School, maturity levels).
Old 07-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

That would be so awesome!! I absolutely love composing. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about composing as a career. I'd gladly help too if you'd let me. I'm more into classical-contemporary stuff in minor keys. I could send you a sample if you have Finale or something that opens Finale files (It's a .MUS file). Funny this should be brought up...I was about to create a thread exactly like this one... But if you need anyone to write anything, I'll gladly do some writing, too.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Zealot Registered User

I just thought hey this would be great for those of us who are starting to really try to break into the big world of composing and would give us some okay exposure.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
I just thought hey this would be great for those of us who are starting to really try to break into the big world of composing and would give us some okay exposure.

lol, I needed to keep my writing skills flowing. But that's a good reason too. We could get some good feedback from it, at least.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Zealot Registered User

For those who do have e-mail and would like to get in touch with me about my compositions, than e-mail me at:

MCAACMPSR2007@yahoo.com

I will get back to you as soon as possible and look foward to writing for you.

Last edited by MCAACMPSR2007 : 07-13-2005 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Zealot Registered User

What's up I guess no one needs music, come on its FREE!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:08 PM
CEO

So, what are your musical skills and knowledge? Just to know...

Thank you,