Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 08-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Junior Registered User

Default S. J. Bach Cello Suites for Guitar / Piano

Thank you very much for maintaining this wonderful site. You people do an outstanding job! I am very pleased to be a member of your site for such a modest price.

I would be very interested in finding the Bach Cello Suites arranged for classical guitar. I have heard them performed by the classical guitarist John Williams and I would love to play them on the guitar myself. So I would like to put in a request for that music if you can find it.

I would also be interested in finding the same music arranged for piano if that's possible.

Thank you again for all the wonderful sheet music and MIDI files that you currently offer.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:39 AM
CEO

Dear Leucippus thank you so much for your kind message, you are very welcome. We are very glad to know you are enjoying Virtual Sheet Music.

Well, of course, we'll consider to publish a guitar transcription of the great Bach's Sonatas and Partitas, even for the piano, actually would be a very interesting addition. We'll do our best to make it available as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your kindness and enthusiasm, any your suggestion and request is always very welcome.

Sincerely,
Old 09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Junior Registered User

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still very interested in this particular music.

I would be extremely grateful if I could get just the first prelude of the Bach Cello suites arranged as a piano solo and as a guitar solo. I'm very much looking forward to playing this same piece on all three instruments (I already have the violin arrangement)

Thank you very much and sorry for being a pain.

Bach Cello Suites

Last edited by Leucippus : 09-12-2005 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Formatting error
Old 09-12-2005, 11:20 PM
CEO

Dear Leucippus, you are very welcome!

Yes, we'll consider to transcribe it for guitar and/or piano solo, it could be an interesting addition for the future.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,