Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Vivaldi for trumpet

I was looking at/ listening to the Vivaldi Concerto in A Minor Op.3 No. 6 and it was very nice. Have you considered transposing it for trumpet? I'd love to be able to (attempt to) play it.
Still on the topic of Vivaldi, I was told that he did a second concerto for 2 trumpets. If so, can you please add it to your collection? The first one is really good (and the piano part is well written).
Thanks!
Old 05-27-2007, 03:06 AM
CEO

Hello Heather and thank you for your suggestion.

Of course, we will consider to make a transcription for trumpet and piano.

About your mentioned concerto for two trumpets, I think we have already published it:

Concerto in Bb major RV 537 for two trumpets

I hope you are going to enjoy it!

All the best,
Old 05-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Junior Registered User

I do actually have the concerto for 2 trumpets from your site (I had previously downloaded it) and am indeed enjoying it. I might add that the piano player really likes the piano part as well. She finds it interesting. She's an excellent player so that is really saying something.
I have heard that there is a second concerto for 2 trumpets. I've never heard of it, but a friend was trying to sing it to me very unsuccessfully. Do you or anyone else know if it exists? The first one is so nice I'd like to get the second one if it is out there.

Thank you for considering transposing the Vivaldi concerto for trumpet. It'd be a nice one to play.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:53 PM
CEO

Dear Heather, you are very welcome!

Well, at first glance I can't find another Vivaldi's Concerto fro two trumpets, but we will look more around. Some repertoire is very difficult to find!

About the transcription of the Vivaldi's Concerto in A minor, of course, we will work on it as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your kindness and interest.

Sincerely,