Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > Service Improvements Requests
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Junior Registered User

Default spell check on quick search

hello. i really love this site. the only thing that i think that needs improvement is that your quick search bar should have a spell check.

for example, if i want to look up mozart violin sonotas, but i mispelled it, your site would say

Did you mean, "mozart violin sonatas"?

this would be helpful because some people may not know they mispelled it so then all they have to do is click on the link that would redirect them to the mozart violin sonata page.

a couple of times i have mispelled things w/o knowing and i would think that you wouldnt have what i was looking for. but really, you may have it i just dont know.

hope this new idea comes into affect thanks

sean
Old 07-10-2008, 03:43 PM
CEO

Dear Sean thank you for your suggestion.

Yes, actually our search engine is updated regularly with user's misspells and it display the results according without to suggest anything, just interprets the user's input. We have just updated it with your suggested misspell

Thank you again.

Sincerely,