Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2006, 01:23 AM
mahmood_195 mahmood_195 is offline
Expert Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 39
Default Page-turning

does anyone have problems turning pages when playing music?
T do...
I certainly hope that I am not the only one
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmood_195
does anyone have problems turning pages when playing music?
T do...
I certainly hope that I am not the only one
YES!!! I usually don't play anything more than 3 pages long cuz if it's longer than that it's hard to have them all up at once. (I play piano, btw)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:29 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Is invisible no longer in fashion?

Things are slow here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
Is invisible no longer in fashion?

Things are slow here.
Lol. It just got boring. Do you want me to be invisible?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:40 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Lol. It just got boring. Do you want me to be invisible?
I looked this morning and noticed that no one had posted since the 25th. I figured that posting would fizzle once the weather got nice.

It's kind of nice to know when "fellow posters" are online. That's why I stay visible.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
I looked this morning and noticed that no one had posted since the 25th. I figured that posting would fizzle once the weather got nice.

It's kind of nice to know when "fellow posters" are online. That's why I stay visible.
Yeah, it is nice to see who's online. I think I'll stay visible for a while now. Hey, you should be proud of me, I'm not drinking much coffee anymore!!! I only had 1/2 a cup today and the last few days I haven't had any.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Yeah, it is nice to see who's online. I think I'll stay visible for a while now. Hey, you should be proud of me, I'm not drinking much coffee anymore!!! I only had 1/2 a cup today and the last few days I haven't had any.
Any headaches?
I made espresso for my wife on Saturday. I don't think she had any. I typically will make regular coffee for myself. I dumped the leftover espresso in my Starbucks 16 oz. thing, topped it off with milk and brought it to work. It's pretty strong stuff.
Are you (or Y) doing any thing for Easter (musically)?
I got my music last Sunday but I don't seem to have the practice CD.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
Any headaches?
I made espresso for my wife on Saturday. I don't think she had any. I typically will make regular coffee for myself. I dumped the leftover espresso in my Starbucks 16 oz. thing, topped it off with milk and brought it to work. It's pretty strong stuff.
Are you (or Y) doing any thing for Easter (musically)?
I got my music last Sunday but I don't seem to have the practice CD.

I did have a spliting headache the first day but after that it hasn't been too bad. Just a slight headache most of the day. It's bareable though.
Well, my church finally has enough (faithful) members to actually have a choir so we started it last night before the evening service. We had 2 families join the church yesterday morning and one of them sings really good so their family is in the choir and some of mine too. We're working on getting some songs together for Easter, don't know how it'll turn out though. Hopefully our pianist stays healthy! I so wouldn't be able to play the songs we've picked out so far!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2006, 05:04 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

I think I'll move this to the Blended Worship thread.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Aw man! Why???
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
contents page LaDawn Hughett Lingard New Features Requests 4 03-31-2011 01:28 AM
Strauss "on the beautiful blue danube" Yo-yo Fann Service Improvements Requests 5 12-02-2010 12:49 AM
Paging turning Lee Chi Hang Larry New Features Requests 4 09-16-2010 01:28 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15 PM.