Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Features Requests
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2005, 01:49 AM
Francesca Lee's Avatar
Francesca Lee Francesca Lee is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee
Default Games/General Thread

Yeah, this goes along with one of my first ever posts, but now I have a specific forum that would be perfect for the people on this site...a Games/General topic area...in the Games thread, make it to where it doesn't count toward posts, so that nobody adds up their posts through games...cuz there's a lot of games that would be fun, that would otherwise be considered cheating...and the general forum would help reduce other threads from being taken over. How bout it? PLEASE????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-22-2005, 02:40 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Lee
Yeah, this goes along with one of my first ever posts, but now I have a specific forum that would be perfect for the people on this site...a Games/General topic area...in the Games thread, make it to where it doesn't count toward posts, so that nobody adds up their posts through games...cuz there's a lot of games that would be fun, that would otherwise be considered cheating...and the general forum would help reduce other threads from being taken over. How bout it? PLEASE????



Sounds fun!!!! but I would want to earn post points!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-22-2005, 02:55 AM
Francesca Lee's Avatar
Francesca Lee Francesca Lee is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenViolaLover
Sounds fun!!!! but I would want to earn post points!!!!

No...that's technically cheating, because of how little words you can post on a single board numerous times to gain points...it's unfair.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Lee
No...that's technically cheating, because of how little words you can post on a single board numerous times to gain points...it's unfair.



Yeah your actually right.. Its actually pretty mean, sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:00 AM
Francesca Lee's Avatar
Francesca Lee Francesca Lee is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenViolaLover
Yeah your actually right.. Its actually pretty mean, sorry!

lol, yay!! I had a point!!

So how about it...PLEASE???!!!

Let's start begging desperately, TVL!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:01 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Okay Loren!! LOL!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Fabrizio - VSM's Avatar
Fabrizio - VSM Fabrizio - VSM is offline
CEO
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 1,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Lee
Yeah, this goes along with one of my first ever posts, but now I have a specific forum that would be perfect for the people on this site...a Games/General topic area...in the Games thread, make it to where it doesn't count toward posts, so that nobody adds up their posts through games...cuz there's a lot of games that would be fun, that would otherwise be considered cheating...and the general forum would help reduce other threads from being taken over. How bout it? PLEASE????



Guys,
I'd like to create a such section, but we would need to have it related to classical music... any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
__________________
Fabrizio Ferrari, CEO
Virtual Sheet Music, Inc.
Classical Sheet Music Downloads®
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:05 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizio - VSM
Guys,
I'd like to create a such section, but we would need to have it related to classical music... any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,



Maybe a game that is about classical music...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Francesca Lee's Avatar
Francesca Lee Francesca Lee is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizio - VSM
Guys,
I'd like to create a such section, but we would need to have it related to classical music... any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,


Well, a lot of discussions usually relate back to music...so...ooh, could it be band??? You could have like ah, I dunno how to relate the general section...but in order to relate the games...you could have like, classical music games, where you say a piece of music and everyone guesses the composer!! And let everyone else add other games from there...does that work?

Urgh...c'mon...help me out here, TVL!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-22-2005, 03:09 AM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Lee
Well, a lot of discussions usually relate back to music...so...ooh, could it be band??? You could have like ah, I dunno how to relate the general section...but in order to relate the games...you could have like, classical music games, where you say a piece of music and everyone guesses the composer!! And let everyone else add other games from there...does that work?

Urgh...c'mon...help me out here, TVL!!!



Girlfriend... I'm trying!!!! What your saying is good!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adult Beginner Thread AustinViolin Violin 38 07-25-2006 03:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:31 AM.