Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Ensembles > other ensembles...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Cool. Overflowing toilets? Why in the world would you have to write about overflowing toilets?
Old 07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

That was one of the ideas we put into our musical, and then the four of us who are writing it decided wouldn't that be hilarious to have people dancing and singing with mops and buckets about overflowing toilets, then we bounced ideas off of each other and we decided that I had to wirte a song about overflowing toilets. It's a comedy let's make it funny come on.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Mentor Registered User

Lmao

What overflowing tolites?

what why that?

LOL

Been there done that

Amy
Old 07-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

I like it okay it just shows the world the kind of people that go to my school, we're creative, insane, and inane. I like that song. We've got it completely mapped out in our heads, but next year when more people join the collaborative wirting class at school, the stew will be ruined. I don't like the person who may be doing the choreography if we ever perform it, she is a witch and shes notas good as she think she is.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Mentor Registered User

Make sure to add some plungers and tolite paper in via to the choreographing

Amy
Old 07-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Mentor Registered User

Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
That was one of the ideas we put into our musical, and then the four of us who are writing it decided wouldn't that be hilarious to have people dancing and singing with mops and buckets about overflowing toilets, then we bounced ideas off of each other and we decided that I had to wirte a song about overflowing toilets. It's a comedy let's make it funny come on.

lol, that's hysterical. Ugh, I wish I had someone to collaborate with...I'm writing this musical all on my own.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:57 AM
Zealot Registered User

No you don't, it's really annoying, especially when they sit there all period talking to their friends and don't get their part finished for the final while the musicians are down the hall in the music room working their butts off, just trying to turn out a song once every two weeks, (lyrics and everything).
Old 07-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Mentor Registered User

Yeah, but if you have someone who actually cares about helping, wouldn't it make things easier? It's really hard to keep coming up with ideas all on your own. I've already been working on this musical for *counts time* 3 1/2 months now. And it's still nowhere near done.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Zealot Registered User

Well we've been working on ours for 11 months now, and they say the play is done, but I have yet to see the final copy... Altouah I would of liked to have one for the summer so I could finish a lot of the music, but no... My collaborators didn't have their part done until sometime on the last day of school... If they didn't sit there and talk the whole time, (which is what us musicians did, but we met all of our deadlines) the script would've been finished about a month before the end of the school year, and they could've been writing the lyrics like they said they would do... and now the teacher wants to add a whole butt load of people into all of the processes and screw with the whole opperation... I'm sorry I'm just very protective of things I put my name on. That's a suspirium puellarum for you, they gotta protect their name.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
Well we've been working on ours for 11 months now, and they say the play is done, but I have yet to see the final copy... Altouah I would of liked to have one for the summer so I could finish a lot of the music, but no... My collaborators didn't have their part done until sometime on the last day of school... If they didn't sit there and talk the whole time, (which is what us musicians did, but we met all of our deadlines) the script would've been finished about a month before the end of the school year, and they could've been writing the lyrics like they said they would do... and now the teacher wants to add a whole butt load of people into all of the processes and screw with the whole opperation... I'm sorry I'm just very protective of things I put my name on. That's a suspirium puellarum for you, they gotta protect their name.

lol. I wish we could do stuff like that at our school...that would be so fun. But thenagain, I'm one of those stubborn people who likes to take all the work and let a couple people help ellaborate or give suggestions, so it probably wouldn't work out very well.