Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Most people I said!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Question Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
No caffiene before a performance.
jee, why no caffiene? Is it ok to drink coffee right before I practice my flute? I think someone said not to, but I drink it pretty much all day so that would mean 1) No coffee and have a terrible headache or 2) practice in the middle of the night. Can I please drink coffee before playing flute???? Please?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2006, 02:46 PM
YKB's Avatar
YKB YKB is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At this point, Cyberspace
Posts: 1,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
jee, why no caffiene? Is it ok to drink coffee right before I practice my flute? I think someone said not to, but I drink it pretty much all day so that would mean 1) No coffee and have a terrible headache or 2) practice in the middle of the night. Can I please drink coffee before playing flute???? Please?!?!?!?!?!?!


Where's your respect to elders, young gal???

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKB
Where's your respect to elders, young gal???

I do respect him but I also like to drink coffee. If I don't then I have really bad headaches.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2006, 03:04 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
I do respect him but I also like to drink coffee. If I don't then I have really bad headaches.
Thanks for the respect.
I will often drink coffee before practicing. I don't drink coffee before performances because I will get jittery.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Thanks for the respect. You're welcome, you deserve it!

I will often drink coffee before practicing. I don't drink coffee before performances because I will get jittery. So it doesn't matter if I drink it before I practice?! YAY!!!! *goes to get more coffee then practice* I only get jittery if I drink like 2 pots in an hour or so, I did that once and haven't done it again!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-10-2006, 03:26 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
Thanks for the respect. You're welcome, you deserve it!

I will often drink coffee before practicing. I don't drink coffee before performances because I will get jittery. So it doesn't matter if I drink it before I practice?! YAY!!!! *goes to get more coffee then practice* I only get jittery if I drink like 2 pots in an hour or so, I did that once and haven't done it again!
If you're getting headaches from not drinking coffee you might need to back off a bit on it. I usually drink about 2 cups per day. Mostly to counter the drowsiness after breakfast.

We won our soccer match last night 5 to 3. I scored twice.
Wednesday I went skiing all day.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
If you're getting headaches from not drinking coffee you might need to back off a bit on it. I usually drink about 2 cups per day. Mostly to counter the drowsiness after breakfast.

We won our soccer match last night 5 to 3. I scored twice.
Wednesday I went skiing all day.

I know I do, I'm trying but I don't like the headaches when I don't drink it.

Congrats on your soccer game!!

I don't like you anymore, you didn't take me skiing with you! Also, this guy at church went bunjee jumping and, I think, sky diving on Sunday and didn't take me with him. I want to go sky diving sooooooooo bad!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-10-2006, 03:53 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
I know I do, I'm trying but I don't like the headaches when I don't drink it.

Congrats on your soccer game!!

I don't like you anymore, you didn't take me skiing with you! Also, this guy at church went bunjee jumping and, I think, sky diving on Sunday and didn't take me with him. I want to go sky diving sooooooooo bad!!!

So...you changed your name and you're invisible.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
So...you changed your name and you're invisible.
Yup! I like Chipmunk better, that's pretty much my name around here now anyway. *in cute little chipmunk voice* Me likes being a chipmunk!!!! Hehehehehehe
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:32 AM.