Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Your to good, gurl!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Talking

Hey wanna know something pretty neat? I brought "I Am Always With You" to church last Sunday cuz I was planning on playing it but then I had to work in the nursery so I couldn't. Our regular pianist was looking at it and said that it looks really hard, that it would take her a long time to learn it! It's so easy! I love playing it but it gets annoying after a while. I'm working on "Be Still My Love" right now, it's pretty but I haven't been able to play it the right tempo yet. I just started playing it today and I can almost do it now. My family's so gonna hate me when I'm able to play it!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Hey wanna know something pretty neat? I brought "I Am Always With You" to church last Sunday cuz I was planning on playing it but then I had to work in the nursery so I couldn't. Our regular pianist was looking at it and said that it looks really hard, that it would take her a long time to learn it! It's so easy! I love playing it but it gets annoying after a while. I'm working on "Be Still My Love" right now, it's pretty but I haven't been able to play it the right tempo yet. I just started playing it today and I can almost do it now. My family's so gonna hate me when I'm able to play it!!!!



Ha Ha!!! How funny!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen 500
Ha Ha!!! How funny!
I can almost play it now, I just don't like the beginning. Mom wants me to play "I Am Always With You" in church this Sunday.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
I can almost play it now, I just don't like the beginning. Mom wants me to play "I Am Always With You" in church this Sunday.


Go Get 'Em Smiley!! Go do it!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen 500
Go Get 'Em Smiley!! Go do it!
Lol. thanks. I'll try but if my dad's not home in time I think I'll wait till next Sunday, I know he wants to hear me play.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Hey I got a question and need an answer before tonight. I can play I Am Always With You and Be Still My Love, I just can't decide which one to play in church tomorrow. Which one do y'all think I should play??? I'll ask my mom and dad too and see what they want, just wanted to know your thoughts on it.
Thanks!!
~Chip
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:31 PM
YKB's Avatar
YKB YKB is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At this point, Cyberspace
Posts: 1,186
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Hey I got a question and need an answer before tonight. I can play I Am Always With You and Be Still My Love, I just can't decide which one to play in church tomorrow. Which one do y'all think I should play??? I'll ask my mom and dad too and see what they want, just wanted to know your thoughts on it.
Thanks!!
~Chip


I think the 2nd choice is a nicer one.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKB
I think the 2nd choice is a nicer one.
Be still my love? That's what I thought too but I still have a couple parts to perfect. I'll see what my brother thinks, he'll be here for church tomorrow and I want to make him happy.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:39 PM
YKB's Avatar
YKB YKB is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At this point, Cyberspace
Posts: 1,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Be still my love? That's what I thought too but I still have a couple parts to perfect. I'll see what my brother thinks, he'll be here for church tomorrow and I want to make him happy.


just remember to keep still...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:21 AM.