Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Thanks! Too bad you didn't get to read the rest of it...
Old 07-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

I really like this musical... I had some emotions that wanted to make themselves be known... but that was because a couple of the meetings between Ian (I remembered nights back in september, when I danced around saying things that Ian was saying, so it does stay true to at least some guys) and Frances seemed like they came straight out of my life, and it was kinda hard relibing my own missed chances... I don't want to burden you all with my personal life so...

You might want to lengthen some of your songs the solos and such, I think that the angry duet is perfectly placed and will be excellently written... The rough draft I recieved went from them before school to Ian leaving? Is this right after Frances leaves, I got kinda lost there...

I think it is wonderful and you didn't need to worry about having collaboraters... heck with just a couple a tweaks (which my English teacher makes on anything, and everything that she reads, (she also teaches creative writing, is "in charge of the collaborative musical"), I am sure that she would put it into our student written play festival, if you were a student at my school.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Mentor Registered User

Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Thanks! And thanks for the help...I might have sent you an incomplete copy, if it managed to get you confused. I'll resend it later if I can, just in case.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Mentor Registered User

Default For anyone that wants to read it...

I've copied it again and added a scene and made a new ending. Anyone who feels like reading it, feel free to tell me anything that needs to be fixed please!! (It gets kinda hard to write after writing it for so many hours, so there WILL be spelling errors, I can almost guarantee it). And if you want to hear the theme song (entitled Trapped in the World of Music), I have it posted under 'Compositions per Request'.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Trapped in the World of Music--2.zip (21.3 KB, 334 views)
Old 07-19-2005, 06:04 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

I downloaded it and will probably read it tomorrow 'cause well I should been in bed a little while ago... oh well I'm flexible, and the kids at VBS will wake me up if I fall asleep, I'm just always clueless as to what to do for the little kids.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:20 AM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
I downloaded it and will probably read it tomorrow 'cause well I should been in bed a little while ago... oh well I'm flexible, and the kids at VBS will wake me up if I fall asleep, I'm just always clueless as to what to do for the little kids.

lol. Poor little kids...having to wake their chaperone up. What kind of leader are you? Doing that to them. Hmph. lol, JK.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:24 AM
Zealot Registered User

chapeorne who said something about being a chaperone, I only fearingly lead them into rec. time and hope they like it... I'm to young to be called a chaperone.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Mentor Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAACMPSR2007
chapeorne who said something about being a chaperone, I only fearingly lead them into rec. time and hope they like it... I'm to young to be called a chaperone.

lol, close enough. Are you alone watching them during their play time? Or does someone watch you, watch them?
Old 07-19-2005, 06:39 AM
Zealot Registered User

I'm alone, but I'm not a chaperone I'm a leader. I don't want to be a chaperone, that sound too responsible... I wanna be a kid.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:40 AM
Mentor Registered User

lol, okay...you're a leader then. Why were we even talking about that? I forgot... Oh! yeah, poor kids. They still have to wake their leader up. lol