Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 06-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Very Easy String Ensemble or String 4tet or 5tet Music

Greetings. As an educator I need most of the music accesible for my own students. Composing or arranging more literature for Youth and Beginning String Ensembles would help me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only strings but, brass quintet, brass quartets, ww, and different string duets and trios would also help so much.

I would encourage most of my school and college students to join this wonderful site so they can also obtain your music!

Some examples would be: Very Easy scores for: Wedding Music, Ceremonial Music, Baroque Repertoire and of course most the classicals you already have online. Keys for strings would be prefered in D, G, F or C. For brass Bb, Eb, and F are always very easy for kids to perform.

I for example have my own adaptations of AVE VERUM CORPUS and so on. I would also share them with you for other users if you would like!

Thanks,

Waldo Sanabria, Music Teacher
Puerto Rico
Old 06-10-2006, 01:04 AM
CEO

Dear Waldo thank you for your post and request.

Of course, we can work more on that way. Do you have any "list" of preferred titles you'd like to see transcribed first? And for what ensemble first? Any more specific request is very welcome.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,