Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Support and Feedback > Feedback and Comments
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 09-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Junior Registered User

Default What a wonderful site!

I think a few words of praise is due to Mr Fabrizio and his web site.

After decades of hiatus I decided to have my old violin repaired and to start to play again at the ripe age of 71. One of the problems was lack of music sheets. Some were lost in moving and some were left back in Europe where I took lessons more than fifty years ago.

The virtual sheet music web site has helped me in two ways:

1. I could get music that were my favorite fifty years ago, such as Corelli: Follia (I even forgotten the title), Seitz: Student Concertos, now I have three out of five! The great violin concertos, although I cannot play them at speed as yet), etc. I really appreciated Schubert Sonatina No. 1 that I recited in Budapest in 1953. I am looking forward to No. 2 and 3 which are coming according to the grape vine.

2. The other great things for me were the midis. Now I can have piano accompaniment of sort, which I can even slow down while I am getting up to speed. Much more enjoyable than a metronome.

Since April (when I joined) I have improved to the point where I dare to play in public and joined the music department of a nearby church. I still have a long way to go, but fortunately the audience is more appreciative than critical!

Thank you Mr. Fabrizio! Joining your web site has been the greatest and least expensive investment I have ever made!

Frank
Old 09-04-2006, 01:47 AM
CEO

Dear Frank,
thank you very much for your kind post, it is really appreciated. I and all the Virtual Sheet Music staff are so happy to know you are enjoying our site and that it helped you to play and enjoy music better! That's a great news for us!

Of course, the remaining Schubert's Sonatinas will come soon. Please, keep posting your suggestions and requests to improve our service on these forums or by e-mail, we look forward to give you always the best and improved musical experience.

Thank you again for your kindness and enthusiasm.

Sincerely,