Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > New Sheet Music Suggestions
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 12-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Hymn collection

It would be great to have a collection of popular hymns arranged similar to the Christmas Collection. String quartet with the Scortch files would be a good place to start. Arrangements are a whole lot nicer than playing just the 4-part harmony out of a hymnal.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Administrator

Thank you for your post!!! That is a great suggestion. Do you have any specific title or composer or repertoire to suggest?

Please let us know and we will consider it.
http://www.virtualsheetmusic.com
Old 12-21-2010, 05:07 AM
Junior Registered User

Here's a "top 10" list...a good place to start.

http://www.christiancollegesanduniv...ns-of-all-time/
Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Hymn Sheet Music

Definitely i will extend my membership if you will add Hymn Collection. Most people who played classical music, used to play in the church. By adding Hymn or Christian Music , definitely will attract more people to subscribe in your site. Songs such as Abide with Me, Blessed Assurance, It is well with my soul, He leadeth me, All the way my savior leads me, I need thee every hour, How Great Thou Art, I surrendered all, Nearer my God (Played in Titanic Movie), In The Garden, Come Thou Font, There is a Fountain, His Eyes is on the Sparrow, and many many more.
Thanks,
Revin
Old 12-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Junior Registered User

Default Easter Hymns

I strongly agree with these previous posted hymn suggestions. I really appreciate the large repertoire of music available for various instruments with keyboard accompaniment for the Christmas Season. Having a similar collection for the Easter Season would be great. Songs like Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (Sometimes known as Jesus Christ Is Risen Today and more commonly as Easter Hymn.... Lyra Davidica), Alleluia! Alleluia! (Hymn To Joy), Alleluia! Alleluia! Let The Holy Anthem Rise (Holy Anthem), and Christ, The Lord, Is Risen Today (Victimae Paschali) would all be wonderful basics to include in such a collection. I agree with the suggestions made in the previous posts under this thread as well.