Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Composers > other composers...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 08-03-2005, 05:43 AM
Junior Registered User

Default Music Composer

Hi,

I am a music composer.I am researching music composer to upgrade my home music making. Looking for opinions or recommendations.tell me some good music composers website.

Christo
Old 08-03-2005, 07:07 AM
Zealot Registered User

Send a message via AIM to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via MSN to MCAACMPSR2007 Send a message via Yahoo to MCAACMPSR2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo
Hi,

I am a music composer.I am researching music composer to upgrade my home music making. Looking for opinions or recommendations.tell me some good music composers website.

Christo

I don't understand what you mean... do you mean sites like musical dictionaries, music theory, musical forms... that kind of stuff, I mean to me your question is a little vague...
Old 08-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Mentor Registered User

Good point Sean, lol

Good Luck on finding the info you need.

Amy
Old 08-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Mentor Registered User

Location: Location?? What do you mean??? Uh oh...I'M LOST AGAIN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Francesca Lee Send a message via MSN to Francesca Lee Send a message via Yahoo to Francesca Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo
Hi,

Christo

Do you mean like...music notation systems? What do you have now?
Old 08-07-2005, 05:07 AM
Expert Registered User

I share a similar confusion. Please elaborate.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Junior Registered User

I suggest FlexiMusic Composer , a simpler and sufficient music composing software.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:49 AM
Junior Registered User

FlexiMusic Composer is a program for more than one track composition, editing and mixing music using sampled instrument sounds. You can create your own songs and tunes at home easily by mixing various music pieces and samples of your choice and you can compose a song automatically.You can compose a song by typing notes.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:53 AM
Junior Registered User

A composer is a person who creates music, either by musical notation or oral tradition, for interpretation and performance, or through direct manipulation of sonic material through electronic media[clarification needed]. The level of distinction between composers and other musicians varies, which affects issues such as copyright[specify] and the deference given to individual interpretations of a particular piece of music.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Composer

Music composer means musical notation for interpretation and performance. The level of distinction between composers and other musicians. Composer means modify music and remix music and then declare the new music like composer new remix music.