Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Ensembles > Piano Trio
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Relocation of trios

I was looking through certain ensembles, and I noticed that some ensembles are placed into the incorrect category. For example:
1) In the "Other Chamber Ensembles" category, there is a Trio by Mozart for violin (or clarinet in Bb), viola (or cello), and piano. I believe it is misleading to have this ensemble in the "Other Chamber Ensembles" category, and it should be moved to the "Piano Trios" category. Users are more likely to search in the specific ensemble category than in the other category when searching for literature of that type.
2) Do you think that Beethoven's Triple Concerto for violin, cello, piano, and orchestra should also be moved into the "Piano Trios" category? I haven't been able to find the piece in any particular category, but I think it should be in one.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 AM
CEO

Yes, you are absolutely right about that, we will fix the Mozart's Trio category as soon as possible.

About the Triple Concerto we think cannot be considered a "piano trio" since it is actually a "concerto" and should be categorized in as a such.

Thank you again for your feedback, rally appreciated.

All the best,
Old 04-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Junior Registered User

The most populous stretch of Jacksonville's coast, Jacksonville Beach contains a rapidly growing skyline of high-rise condos. You turn space into time by making your warehouse goods easy to find.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Junior Registered User

Default re

you are actually right, lol