Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Suggestions > Service Improvements Requests
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 07-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Early French Romantic Music

[FONT=Times New Roman]I really enjoy your organ solo selection very much. However, I think you could improve it by adding a selection of French Romantic Music. In particular, I am thinking of the Chorale No. 3 in A Minor by Cesar Franck, I have a hard time finding it anywhere else.

I, as well as many others, would also appreciate it if you included the 'Pieces de Fantasie' by Louis Vierne, the Toccata 'Tu es Petra' by Henri Mulet, and perhaps some of the music of today such as the 'Max Cat Rag' by Robin Dinda.
These few additions would also provide an excellent source for college students seeking for great deals on music.

Still, I would like to thank you very much for the high quality selection you have made. (Especially the Passacaglia in C Minor, Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, Scherzo, and the Widor Toccata). I hope I am not asking too much, but I really think these additions would be appreciated.

Last edited by Randall DeBruine : 07-14-2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Possibly improve organ solo selection
Old 07-14-2008, 11:38 PM
CEO

Dear Randall,
thank you for your kind message. Of course, we will consider all of your suggested organ pieces for future publication. We will do our bes tot make them available as soon as possible.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,