Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > Composers > Bach, J.S.
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password

Old 11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Junior Registered User

Default Bach Saxophone Quartet Chorales

I know this is a request, but our quartet has been recently working on Bach chorales. We are having trouble finding good arrangements of Bach chorales and were wondering if it was possible to maybe make a collection of chorales for the saxophone quartet. Thanks!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
CEO

Hello and thank you for your posting.

That's interesting, we will think about such a collection.

Thank you again for your kindness and interest.

Sincerely,
Old 06-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Junior Registered User

The Bach Chorales is a professional, fully featured music program containing inspiring performances of Bach's famous Chorales.For starters,I really recommend getting Finale to compose their arrangements.I've tried quartet music,but it was just too hard for me. i'm sticking to arranging duets for now.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Junior Registered User

Yeah I would love to hear it too! we have this music class that is going on until
the end of school year and we are being required to present every week a composition
of music from the likes of J.S. Back. He is really a favorite from our class and almost everyone presents his compositions.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Junior Registered User

I have listen this music.He is really a favorite from our class and almost everyone presents his compositions.Listen to a professional choral ensemble sing some of J.S. Bach's most enchanting compositions,complete with a detailed multimedia history of the life and times of Johann Sebastian Bach.