01-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Originally Posted by Martin Gauggel
My sister is wedding in July
. She asked me if I would play on my alto saxophone for her. My girlfriend is playing the clarinet. And 2 or 3 friends are playing some instruments, too.
Now my question:
Is it possible to transpose the Wedding collection for variable quartet / quintet:
- 1st part in C (Flute), Bb (Clarinet) and Eb (Alto Sax)
- 2nd part in Bb (Clarinet) and Eb (Alto Sax)
- 3rd part in Bb (Tenor Sax), (Eb (Alto Sax)) and F (French Horn)
- 4th part in Bb (Tenor Sax) and Eb (Baritone Sax)
- (5th part Eb (Baritone Sax) and C (Tuba))
Well, that should be possible but to constrain the range of any line into the range of any of those instruments will reduce the flexibility of the compositions. We'll consider that as a possible future addition.
Thank you again.
Fabrizio Ferrari, CEO
Virtual Sheet Music, Inc.
Classical Sheet Music Downloads®