Go Back   Virtual Sheet Music Forums > Classical Music Discussions > More About Classical Music...
User Name or E-Mail Address
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKB
just remember to keep still...
Keep still?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:48 PM
YKB's Avatar
YKB YKB is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At this point, Cyberspace
Posts: 1,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Keep still?


Never mind....

Uhhhh... That's not exactly a church piece...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKB
Never mind....

Uhhhh... That's not exactly a church piece...
I know it's not but my mom likes it and wants me to play it for the offeratory. I don't want to!!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-18-2006, 06:51 PM
YKB's Avatar
YKB YKB is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: At this point, Cyberspace
Posts: 1,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
I know it's not but my mom likes it and wants me to play it for the offeratory. I don't want to!!!


Wow......how honorly......
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKB
Wow......how honorly......
Lol. My brother will like it too.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Unhappy

I just asked my mom if I can play Be still my love and she said she would rather I play the other one. I don't like I am always with you, it's boring and annoying!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Hey, I did it! I played I Am Always With You in church yesterday..................................and completely messed up! That stupid piano won't let you play softly, it don't make any noise! I hate it! I was so nervous too. I don't know why, it wasn't the first time I've played in church. I used to all the time until our regular pianist was able to come to church regularly. I guess it's because I hadn't practiced it much on that piano and it's different than mine. Oh well, there's always next time!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-20-2006, 06:29 PM
jeeViola's Avatar
jeeViola jeeViola is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk
Hey, I did it! I played I Am Always With You in church yesterday..................................and completely messed up! That stupid piano won't let you play softly, it don't make any noise! I hate it! I was so nervous too. I don't know why, it wasn't the first time I've played in church. I used to all the time until our regular pianist was able to come to church regularly. I guess it's because I hadn't practiced it much on that piano and it's different than mine. Oh well, there's always next time!
Sounds like one more reason to play Viola.

Actually,....yesterday morning my viola was all out of tune when I got to church (which is rare). The car must have been pretty cold to make my pegs slip.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Chipmunk's Avatar
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline
Pro-Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeViola
Sounds like one more reason to play Viola.

Actually,....yesterday morning my viola was all out of tune when I got to church (which is rare). The car must have been pretty cold to make my pegs slip.
Yeah right! I can barely play my flute and if I played viola too I'd really mess up in church! I really want my Dad, brother, and me to play something in church, Dad on harmonica, bro on guitar and me on piano. Maybe, we'll see.

Last edited by Chipmunk : 02-20-2006 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Queen 500's Avatar
Queen 500 Queen 500 is offline
Mentor Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
Default

2nd choice
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 AM.